* Warwick Cafe Reading Project - Fall 2015: we need your help to select the next title for our community reading project! Please indicate your choice in our online survey.
- A Walk in the Woods: Rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail by Bill Bryson
- October Sky by Homer Hickam
- The Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
Survey results will be posted on the Library's home page and announced in the e-newsletter. Thank you!
* Passes for Town Beach: Beat the heat! AWPL cardholders may now take advantage of the Library's passes for free admission to the Thomas P. Morahan Waterfront Park at Greenwood Lake. Available daily through Labor Day, 11:00am-7:00pm. Stop by or call the Help Desk (986-1047, ext. 3). Click here for a complete list of museum/park passes offered by AWPL to its cardholders.