News & Events
THE LIBRARY WILL OPEN THIS FRIDAY, 12/4 AT NOON TO ALLOW TIME FOR STAFF TRAINING IN THE MORNING. Here is a complete list of the Library's holidays and closings.
* Warwick Geology: at the request of Sanfordville Elementary School students, AWPL's Local History Librarian Sue Gardner has created a guide covering local geology. Sue will continue to add material. Be sure to check out the gallery of rock photos!
* Food in Art, Art in Food: on December 3 at 6:30pm, join Peter G. Rose for a lusciously-illustrated multimedia presentation on food and drink as seen in the art of the 17th century Dutch Masters and their relevance to the American kitchen today. Register here.
* New Art Exhibit for November: please come enjoy Bellvale and Beyond, the art of Mary Mugele Sealfon, on display in the Community Room and Gallery throughout November.
Tuesday, December 1, 2015 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
- 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM Mah-Jongg
Tuesday, December 1, 2015 - 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM Non-Fiction Book Club discusses "Engineers of Victory" by Paul Kennedy
Tuesday, December 1, 2015 - 3:00pm - 4:30pm
- 03:00 PM - 04:30 PM Teen Anime Club