* Spring Exhibit: Reading and Writing with Anne Frank, a traveling exhibit of the Anne Frank Center USA, will be on display at Albert Wisner Public Library from March 22-May 15. Tours and events are free and open to the public. Space is limited: register early!
* New Art Exhibit for March: please come enjoy the works of Ann Marie Nitti in her multimedia exhibit, Phases, on display in the Community Room and Gallery throughout March.
* Preschool Fair: on Saturday, March 7th from 10:00am-2:00pm, families exploring options for preschool should come to the Library to meet representatives of many area preschools, including ones from Warwick, Florida, Greenwood Lake and Tuxedo Park. Free craft and activities for the children! Call the Children's Room with any questions: 986-1047, ext. 4.
* College Scholarship Essay Competition Announced: the Albert Wisner Public Library Foundation is pleased to announce its ninth annual college scholarship essay competition. High school seniors who reside within the Warwick Valley Central School District are encouraged to apply. Find details here.
* Weather-related closings : please review the Library's weather-related closings policy.