News & Events
* Annual Appeal: the Best Small Library in America 2016 wouldn't be the best without patrons' ideas, talents and generous financial support that enhance its collections and programs. Please consider a donation to the Library's Annual Appeal, either online or by printing and mailing this form with your contribution. Thank you very much!
* Shakespeare's Will: on Friday, December 9 at 7:00pm, Tannis Kowalchuk will perform a lively, song-filled solo performance about the life of Anne Hathaway, the wife of William Shakespeare. She reflects on her life as a woman, mother and wife of The Bard in 17th century Stratford-Upon-Avon. Register here today!
* Coloring for Chemo: AWPL is accepting donations of coloring books for all ages, colored pencils, markers, crayons and baskets on behalf of the Warwick Valley Middle School Leadership Club. The supplies will be assembled into coloring kits for various departments at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Please bring any donations to the Help Desk through December 17. Thank you!
* Santa's Toy Box: AWPL is a drop-off location for the annual toy drive for the children of Orange County, sponsored by the Orange County Department of Parks. Donations of new, unwrapped toys (and wrapping paper for the toys!) will be accepted through December 22, 2016 in the Library foyer.
* Revisit: Karen Gersh - Art in Circus and Circus in Art: please enjoy this short documentary by David Cripton of artist and circus performer Karen Gersh, whose works were on display at AWPL this November. She recently gave a very well-received presentation here.
Monday, December 5, 2016 - 1:00pm to 3:00pm
01:00 PM to 03:00 PM
Tuesday, December 6, 2016 - 10:00am to 1:00pm
10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Tuesday, December 6, 2016 - 11:00am to 12:00pm
11:00 AM to 12:00 PM