News & Events
* New Art Exhibits for March: art abounds in the Library this month! Katharine Roman's drawings continue to be enjoyed in the Board Room, and Ho Holoway's sculptures throughout the Library. New photography exhibits -- Visions of Ireland by Larry Katzman and The Healing Power of Art by Susan Supak - are hung in the Community Room and Gallery. Also visit the Children's Room for the PTA Reflections Art Show - Believe, Dream, Inspire - featuring art pieces and creative writing of Warwick Valley School District students. There will be a Meet the Artist reception for photographer Larry Katzman on March 23 from 2:00pm - 4:00pm. Please come see the tremendous creativity on display!
* AWPL Foundation College Scholarships: college-bound high school seniors residing in the Warwick Valley Central School District are encouraged to compete in an essay competition for one of three $1,000 college scholarships sponsored by the Albert Wisner Public Library Foundation. Essays are due by April 19th, 2014.
* 2013 Annual Report: the Library is pleased to present its annual report for 2013, summarizing and reflecting on its contributions to the life of our community. Please view it here.
Monday, March 10, 2014 - 10:00am - 10:30am
- 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM Music With Melinda
Monday, March 10, 2014 - 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM Monday Afternoon at the Movies - "Waking Ned Devine"
Monday, March 10, 2014 - 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- 04:00 PM - 05:00 PM Teen Creative Writing Group
Monday, March 10, 2014 - 6:15pm - 7:45pm
- 06:15 PM - 07:45 PM Conversational Italian II