News & Events
THE LIBRARY IS CLOSED TODAY - MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 1 - IN OBSERVANCE OF LABOR DAY.
* Attention, College-Bound High School Seniors: sign up for time to work with Jill Mante on crafting an outstanding college application essay. Two sessions: September 23 (edit rough draft) and September 30 (review revised draft.) Call the Help Desk at 986-1047, ext. 3 to register.
* Name the Library Cow Mascot: suggestions for naming our cow are pouring in! Have you shared your idea with us? Click here to submit a name, or stop by the front desk or Children's Room at the Library!
Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - 10:00am
- 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM Mah-Jongg
Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - 2:00pm
- 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM Non-Fiction Book Club - "Lone Survivor" by Marcus Luttrell
Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - 6:00pm
- 06:00 PM - 07:45 PM Mah-Jongg