News & Events
THE LIBRARY WILL CLOSE AT NOON ON FRIDAY, APRIL 3; WILL BE OPEN FROM 9:00-5:00 ON SATURDAY, APRIL 4 AND WILL BE CLOSED ON EASTER SUNDAY, APRIL 5.
* Library Tax Levy and Trustee Vote: April 7th, 9:00am-9:00pm @ the Library. Registered voters of the Warwick Valley Central School District are eligible to vote.
* Art @ the Library in April: please come enjoy the works of Fran Bannigan Cox, collected in Defining Line, on display in the Community Room and Gallery. Join us for a Meet the Artist reception on April 10 from 5:00pm-7:00pm and plan on attending Understanding Abstraction and Collage with Fran Cox on April 16th at 6pm (register here.)
* Computer Class Survey: we would like to hear your feedback on computer classes offered at AWPL. Please take a few moments to answer a 3-question survey here. Thank you!
* Spring Exhibit: Reading and Writing with Anne Frank, a traveling exhibit of the Anne Frank Center USA, is on display at Albert Wisner Public Library through May 15. Tours and events are free and open to the public. Space is limited: register early!
* College Scholarship Essay Competition Announced: the Albert Wisner Public Library Foundation is pleased to announce its ninth annual college scholarship essay competition. High school seniors who reside within the Warwick Valley Central School District are encouraged to apply. Find details here.
Wednesday, April 1, 2015 - 10:00am - 12:00pm
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Drop-In Computer Help
Wednesday, April 1, 2015 - 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM Library Writer's Group
Wednesday, April 1, 2015 - 5:30pm - 8:00pm
- 05:30 PM - 08:00 PM Library Chess Group
Wednesday, April 1, 2015 - 6:00pm - 7:45pm
- 06:00 PM - 07:45 PM MIST Program