* New Art Exhibit: please come view Organic: Farmers and Chefs of the Hudson Valley, photographic portraits by Francesco Mastalia, on display through February 1 in the Community Room and Gallery. Rescheduled: come meet the artist and hear him discuss his photographic technique on Sunday, February 1. Register here today.
* College Scholarship Essay Competition Announced: the Albert Wisner Public Library Foundation is pleased to announce its ninth annual college scholarship essay competition. High school seniors who reside within the Warwick Valley Central School District are encouraged to apply. Find details here.
* Digital Magazines: the Library is pleased to offer access to a huge selection of newsstand titles on NOOK tablet devices as well as through a suite of Nook Apps for iPads and iPhones, Nook for Android tablets and phones, and Windows8 tablets and computers. Log into your Overdrive account (either through the Library's homepage or the Overdrive App) and select "New Periodicals" under the Featured Collections column. For more information, call the Help Desk at 986-1047, ext. 3.
* Take Your Child to the Library Day: on Saturday, February 7th, bring your child to the Library to enjoy activities, crafts and a prize to take home! No registration necessary.
* Preschool Fair: on Saturday, March 7th from 10:00am-2:00pm, families exploring options for preschool should come meet representatives of many area preschools, including ones from Warwick, Florida, Greenwood Lake and Tuxedo Park. Free craft and activities for the children! Call the Children's Room with any questions: 986-1047, ext. 4.
* Wireless Printing @ AWPL: you may now send a document wirelessly from your laptop or mobile device to the Library's public printer, from anywhere. Read how here and try it!
* Weather-related closings : please review the Library's weather-related closings policy.