On Rt. 94, in 2004 it is the Italian Villa Restaurant. in the late 1700's this was the farm of Levi Ellis, a Revolutionary War veteral. Later owned by Gilbert Drew, and named Maple Glen Farm. It is shown on Mueller's 1903 map of Warwick under this name. In the 1920's became the property of the Vail family.
Sources: New Milford: A Historic Tour, Mueller's 1903 Atlas of Orange County. Courtesy Hann collection.