Albert Wisner Public Library is pleased to offer an array of access to digital material:
- Digital content (e-books, downloadable audio books, digital magazines)
- Mobile access to the RCLS online catalog for remote access to library materials and to your library account
- Online courses for continuing education
- Kindle and Nook e-readers pre-loaded with a variety of books
- Kindle and Nook tablets with newspaper and magazine subscriptions and Internet access
The Reference Staff will be pleased to assist you with finding, downloading and using these materials. Please stop by the Help Desk or call the Help Desk at 986-1047, ext. 3.