Join in the annual Teen Battle of the Books! Form teams, read the books and compete in a fun trivia contest!
Copies of this year's titles will be available at the Help Desk after Memorial Day. Form a team of up to four - or compete solo, if you prefer. The Battle is open to teens entering 7th grade and above in the fall of 2012. Sign up now at the Help Desk!
Here are this year's selections:
- Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Fat Kid Rules the World by K.L. Going
- Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol
- Code Talker by Joseph Bruchac
- Does My Head Look Big in This? by Randa Abdel-Fattah
- The Notorious Benedict Arnold; A True Story of Adventure, Heroism, and Treachery by Steve Sheinkin