In applying for a library card at Albert Wisner Public Library for myself or my child, I agree that:
- I assume responsibility for the material checked out on this card.
- I understand that material returned late will be subject to overdue fines, and I will pay for all unreturned or damaged items charged to this card.
- I will not hold the Library responsible for any damage that borrowed items might cause to my equipment.
- My child has access to all Library materials and equipment made available for use in the Library. I understand that it is a parent's responsibility, not the Library's, to control what a child reads and views.
- I/my child will abide by Library rules, described in the Behavior Policy on the Library's website.
- I understand that a fee will be charged for replacing a lost library card.
- I am aware of AWPL Fines and Fees.
- By providing an email address, I acknowledge that I will receive periodic e-mail announcements regarding Library services and programs.
Your card will be prepared and kept at the Circulation Desk. Please bring the necessary Identification (See Guidelines and Eligibility) with you when you pick it up.