Albert Wisner Public Library is pleased to offer passes to its local patrons for free general admission to the following regional museums. Please take note of when the museums are closed, to avoid disappointment.
Boscobel House and Gardens: this pass offers free admission for one adult and 3 guests of any age. Additional children ages 12 and under are also admitted for free. Note: Boscobel House is not handicapped-accessible. Closed January - March. Closed Tuesdays. Check website for seasonal hours.
Children's Museum of Manhattan: each pass entitles entrance to four people. Closed on Mondays.
Frick Collection: each pass admits one adult for free. Note: children under 10 years old are not admitted to the Frick. Closed on Mondays.
Hudson River Museum: each pass admits two adults and their children age 18 and younger. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum Complex: this pass is good for up to 6 people, entering once per day.
Mid-Hudson Children's Museum: this pass offers free admission for 2 adults and all children under age 18 from one household. Closed on Mondays.
Mohonk Preserve: each pass provides one adult admission. Children age 12 and under are admitted for free and must be accompanied by an adult. Upon checking out a pass, patrons must sign Mohonk Preserve's Express Assumption of Risk Agreement. Hard copies of the Agreement are at the Help Desk along with the passes. The pass does not provide admission to Mohonk Mountain House.
Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): 2 passes available. Each provides entrance for the cardholder and up to four guests. The museum is open daily except on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Museum at Bethel Woods: this pass offers free admission for 4 people, once a day. The pass does not provide admission to concerts held at Bethel Woods. Open April - December; check website for seasonal hours.
New-York Historical Society Museum and Library: this pass entitles entrance for 2 adults living at the same residence and all children under age 18. Closed on Mondays.
Paley Center for Media: each pass admits 2 adults and 2 children under age 12. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum: this pass entitles entrance for 4 adults. Children under age 12 enter for free. Closed on Thursdays.
Storm King Art Center: this pass offers free admission for one or two adults and all accompanying children under age 18 who live in the same household. Storm King is an outdoor venue, open April - November. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays, but open on Columbus Day; check website for details.
Thomas P. Morahan Waterfront Park at Greenwood Lake: day passes are available for admission to the public beach and park, open daily 11:00am-7:00pm. Passes are valid through Labor Day only. One pass per person.
The Library's policies regarding use of the passes are:
- Passes are for check-out by Albert Wisner Public Library cardholders only. Please pick up passes at the Help Desk.
- Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis; they cannot be placed on hold. To check availability and plan for pick-up, please call the Help Desk at 986-1047, ext. 3.
- Passes are loaned for three (3) days and are not renewable.
- A maximum of three (3) passes may be checked out on a given library card at a time.
- Passes must be returned to the Help Desk directly, not placed in the outside book drop nor in a book return slot.
- The overdue fine for passes is $10/day. Please make sure to verify the due date when checking out a pass.
- Patron may be responsible for the cost of replacing a lost pass.