It’s time for TAB again! TAB meets this Saturday, September 21st at 2pm in the Community Room. New members are always welcome! TAB is a planning group ages 12 to 18 that meet once a month to plan teen events at the library.
Since it’s our first meeting of the season, elections will be held for our TAB officers. Serving as a TAB officer will give you great leadership skills you’ll need for National Honors Society, your college application, and even looks good to your future employer.
A few things to know about our TAB officers:
- TAB Officers will be nominated and elected at the first meeting of each new school year by our TAB members.
- Officer positions will be President, Vice President, and Secretary. There will be two sets of each, one set of high school students (Senior Officers) and one set of middle school students (Junior Officers).
- All officers should be prepared to discuss ideas for upcoming teen programs at the library. All ideas can be emailed directly to the Teen Advisor to be included on the next meeting’s agenda.
- In addition to contributing program ideas, officers should all be involved in actively promoting these programs to other teens.
- Meeting agendas will be emailed to all officers at least one week prior to each meeting. Officers are free to make changes. Please email the Teen Advisor and all other officers with any changes made.
- Officers’ meetings will be held once every two months beyond the regularly scheduled TAB meetings for Senior Officers.
Interested?We’ll be going over all of the individual duties of each officer before nominations are held. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment, or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there!