Find all the links to book display titles, crafty instructions and other book(ish) things from AWPL, all right here!
Join our Adult 2023 Reading Challenge (click for a printable tracker)! Each month, we will give you a category - just pick any book you'd like from that category and join in! Complete the monthly challenge, let the front desk know and get a piece of flair; patrons who complete all twelve months will earn a special prize! Let's diversify our bookshelves, try something new, and have some fun this year!
- January: Read a Staff Pick! Here are some suggestions!
- February: Read a Romance or a book by a Black author - here's a handy reading list to get you going!
- March: Read about an amazing women (fact or fiction) from history (recent or deep), or a book set on the Emerald Isle!
- April: Read a Microhistory! Wondering what that is? Check out our main display or visit our TikTok for a roundup of some fun titles!
- May: Celebrate Asian American Pacific Islander Heritage Month! Grab a book by an AAPI author! Click here for a video list!
- June: Listen to an audiobook - June is Audiobook Appreciation Month! Some great options are available here.
- July: Work on the summer reading program! Grab a copy from the front desk, do challenges, get tickets, maybe win prizes!
- August: Work on the summer reading program! Grab a copy from the front desk, do challenges, get tickets, maybe win prizes!
- September: Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month and grab a book by a Hispanic author - see our display for great resources!
Hey grown ups - there's summer reading for you too! Grab a scratch off challenge from the front desk, and for every mini challenge you complete, you'll be entered to win our grand prize drawing!
Got some old books? Give iris paper folding a try and make beautiful floral art!
Grab a Reading Tracker to stay on top of your 2023 TBR!
There are so many great reads destined for the star treatment soon! Will you be checking out any of these?
Staff Picks 2022 - Published or read in 2022, these were the staff favorites of the past year.
Best of 2022 - We've pulled together all of the Best Books of '22 lists for you and put them in one place. How many have you read?