Fine-Free Juvenile Materials: effective September 1, 2018, overdue children's and young adult (YA) materials are fine-free. Pre-overdue and overdue notices on children's and YA materials will still be sent to patrons, but fines on those late materials will not accrue. Once an item is 50 days overdue, it will be considered lost and the replacement cost of the item billed to the patron's account.
DVDs and Video Games:
- Express and New Entertainment DVDs: $0.20 fine per day, up to a maximum of $5.00 per item.
- All other DVDs: 3 week circulation; $0.20 fine per day, up to a maximum of $5.00.
- Adult Video Games: $1.00 fine per day, up to a maximum of $10.00.
$2.00/day, up to a maximum of $10.00 per item.
$10.00 per day - no maximum limit.
All other Library materials:
$0.20 per day per item, up to a maximum of $5.00 per item.
* Fines are waived if the Library delays opening or a closes because of inclement weather. Fines do not accrue on holidays when the Library is closed.
* Patrons may use a credit card or PayPal to pay fees of $5.00 or more, directly through their Library accounts. Please ask at the Circulation Desk for guidance if needed.
Other Library Fees
Photocopies and Printing from public computers:
Black and White: $0.15 per page
Color: $0.25 per page
Outgoing FAX transmissions:
$1.00 per page up, up to a maximum of $10.00.
Non-Resident Library Cards, for those who live outside the Ramapo Catskill Library System: $150.00/year per family. (Residents of the Town of Minisink are not eligible for this card.)