In applying for a library card at Albert Wisner Public Library for myself or my child, I agree that:
- I assume responsibility for the material checked out on this card.
- I understand that material returned late may be subject to overdue fines. I will pay for all unreturned or damaged items charged to this card.
- I am aware of AWPL Fines and Fees.
- I will not hold the Library responsible for any damage that borrowed items might cause to my equipment.
- My child has access to all Library materials and equipment made available for use in the Library. I understand that it is my responsibility, not the Library's, to control what my child reads and views.
- I/my child will abide by Library rules, described in the Behavior Policy on the Library's website.
- By providing an email address, I understand that I will receive periodic e-mail announcements regarding Library services and programs.
Upon your submitting this application, Library staff will email you a library card barcode number to use for access to online resources. During the Library's closure due to the coronavirus, the Library Board has waived the requirement for showing proof of your residency in the Warwick Valley Central School District. When the Library re-opens, proof of residency will be required to obtain your actual library card.
** If you have a card, but don’t remember your barcode and/or PIN number, please do not submit this application. Instead, please email: email@example.com, stating your name, date of birth and home address. A staff member will reply promptly. Thank you. **
Your card will be prepared and kept at the Circulation Desk. When you pick it up, please be prepared to provide the necessary identification showing proof of your residency in the Warwick Valley Central School District. Acceptable forms of I.D. include:
- A current New York State Driver's License showing your current street address (not P.O. Box number) on the front of the card
A current Village of Warwick, NY Local Residency card
If you have a photo I.D. that does not show your Warwick street address, then please also provide one of the following:
- Current car registration or insurance card with Warwick street address
- Current rental lease agreement with your Warwick street address
- Recent cable or utility bill with your Warwick street address
- A recent cancelled piece of first class U.S. mail addressed to you at your Warwick street address